Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Reboot with Joe

So for the last 8 days some friends and I (facebook ones) have been doing the 10 day reboot with Joe.
You can find information here

Reboot with Joe

Basically its to break the cycle of bad eating habits. There are days you eat a lot of food, and others it seems like juice and soup. There is no gluten and I think that has helped the most, no stomache bloat.
I think it definitely helped that my husband has joined me for the most part on this mission. Except he refused to give up his nightly dark chocolate.... and a glass of red wine when my sister came to visit.

Some of this has been challenging like all the prepping and cooking you have to do. It can take hours. But it will be worth it in the end, because we have gotten plenty of fruts and vegetables and no processed vegan junk food.

I don't own a scale so I can not measure if I have lost weight but I know for sure I feel better and no bloat is the biggest thing for me.

I recommend giving it a try even for a few days nothing but good will come of it


No comments:

Post a Comment