Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Vegan Pizza and Ronalds (yes again Ronalds)

When you are vegan, there are some things you think you will give up...  some you are just fine with, you want to give up.... but then there are things like Donuts... we can't go to the corner donut store and have coffee and donuts..... There are a few around town that offer a vegan donut on certain days, or certain times, and thats ok if you need a fix. Yes I said fix.... because who doesn't want a fresh sweet chocolate or maple soft donut. This is where Ronalds comes in.  I don't even remember who first told me about this magical place, but I am so thankful they did. I guaratee you ask most Vegans out here, you mentioned Ronalds and they know exactly what you are talking about. I even read about Ronalds in Saveur Magazine America's Best Donuts article.  Click here to see the note. Everyone now knows the magic is there.

Anyway someone (Katey) from Facebook mentioned she was going to Las Vegas, did anyone want her to bring any donuts back. Well this particular thread was one of the longest threads in our group..... It brings people out of the woodwork I tell ya. So it started and she ended up bringing 4 dozen back. There is a vegan pizza place so close to her work that we decided to meet and have pizza and donuts. That is what I call a Sunday Fun Night =)

The gang all sugared up from donuts =)

Hawaiian Pizza... YUM 

Katey, Jules, Crystal, Sarah, Me and Logan
(note he is already devouring one)

Katey and Logan ..he is so happy


No comments:

Post a Comment